Thank you for choosing us for your health care. To help familiarize you with our office, we are listing some of our policies below. If you don’t find what you are looking for here, be sure to contact us. We’ll be happy to help you.
MASK REQUIRED FOR OFFICE ENTRY
for the protection of our staff, our community, and to reduce the spread of COVID19
Appointments can be scheduled online using our secure, online patient portal or by calling our office directly. We give priority to patients with scheduled appointments and walk-ins are seen in between. We kindly ask that if you are unable to make your scheduled appointment time that you contact us with 24 hours notice, so that we may offer this appointment time to another patient.
For the convenience of our patients, we offer online registration using our secure patient portal. However, if you prefer, you may download our patient registration forms which are located on the right hand side of this page.
When you come in for your first visit with us, be sure to bring the following items:
- Photo ID
- Insurance Card
- List of Current Medications…Or just bring them all in a bag
We accept most major health insurance plans in our office, including those listed below:
- Blue Cross Plans / Florida Blue
- Blue Cross Medicare Advantage for specialty Diabetes Care
- Aetna PPO / POS
- TRI West (VA Community Care)
- Wellcare Diabetes Specialty Care
- Staywell Diabetes Specialty Care
- Private Pay also accepted
DOT Physical Preparedness
Please bring the following to your DOT physical appointment:
- Driver’s license
- Your current DOT medical certificate (wallet card) if you have one currently.
- List of all your Medications, dosages and prescribing doctors name and contact
- Corrective lenses (glasses) if needed
- Medical clearance documents from doctor/specialist for any health condition such as a heart condition, recent surgeries, compliance report if using a CPAP machine with letter stating from your doctor that the treatment is effective and you are safe to drive.